Cheeseburger Slider Casserole
These cheesy little sliders are a crowd pleaser! You can make these up a day ahead and bake just before you plan to serve them.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 medium onion, peeled and minced
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 24 sweet dinner rolls, such as King’s Hawaiian
- 16 slices American cheese
- ¼ cup mustard
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9" x 13" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place a medium skillet over medium heat and add onion and ground beef. Cook until the beef is completely browned and the onion is tender, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and set aside to cool.
- Split rolls in half lengthwise. Place bottoms of the rolls into the prepared baking dish. Top with half the cheese slices, then spread meat mixture over cheese. Drizzle mustard and ketchup evenly over meat, layer over remaining cheese, and top with tops of rolls.
- Brush rolls with melted butter and cover dish with foil. Bake 30 minutes, then remove foil and bake 15-20 minutes more or until rolls are toasty and cheese is melted. Let cool 10 minutes before slicing and serving.