Cheesecake Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal
Using sweet ripe bananas and maple syrup gives this breakfast recipe a natural sweetness.
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. maple syrup, divided
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup toasted pecan pieces
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 package (8 oz.) Kroger® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9”x13” baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together milk, mashed banana, eggs, butter and ¼ cup maple syrup until thoroughly blended. Add oats, pecans, baking powder and salt. Stir to combine; transfer to prepared pan.
- In a medium bowl beat together cream cheese, eggs, 2 tablespoons maple syrup and cinnamon to make the cheesecake swirl.
- Dollop spoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture across the top of the oats.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until center is just set.
- Refrigerate leftovers.