Cheesecake Fruit Salad with Candied Pretzels
Bring this sweet salad to the party and watch it disappear!
Serves: 25Prep: 35 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups broken pretzel pieces
- 1 package (8 oz.) Kroger® Cream Cheese
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups Kroger® Whipped Cream
- 5 cups strawberries, quartered
- 4 cups pineapple, diced
- 3 cups bananas, sliced
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Heat oven to 400°F. Butter or spray a baking sheet; set aside.
- In a medium bowl stir together butter and brown sugar. Add pretzels; stirring to coat. Pour on prepared pan. Bake 6-8 minutes until caramelized. Cool completely. Break into pieces.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy. Slowly add whipping cream, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Place fruit and marshmallows in a large bowl; add cream cheese mixture. Stir gently to combine. Serve sprinkled with candied pretzel pieces.
- Refrigerate leftovers.