Enjoy the flavor of an authentic Philly-style cheesesteak in this hearty, crowd-pleasing dip, served in a bread bowl.
Serves: 24Prep: 10 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 loaf (1 lb.) round crusty bread
- 1 can (18.8 oz.) Campbells® Chunky® Philly-Style Cheesesteak Soup
- 1 jar (8 oz.) cheese sauce
- 1⁄4 cup pickled banana peppers, coarsely chopped and drained
- Using a sharp knife, cut a 1” slice off the top of the bread. Hollow out the loaf, leaving a ¼” thick shell. Cut removed bread into cubes.
- In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, cook soup, cheese dip and peppers until mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Spoon soup mixture into bread bowl. Serve with cubed bread for dipping.