You don't have to be from Philadelphia to enjoy these satisfying sandwiches.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound Simple Truth™ Natural Angus Beef Top Sirloin, thinly sliced
- 2 yellow onions, sliced
- 8 ounces Simple Truth Organic™ Sliced White Mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 slices Simple Truth™ Muenster Cheese
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 hoagie rolls
- Heavy duty aluminum foil
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Place one quarter of onion in center of piece of foil. Add one quarter of each steak, mushrooms, pepper and Italian seasoning; season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with 1 cheese slice.
- Fold top and sides to seal packet, leaving room for air to circulate. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 4 packets.
- Place on grill, cook 8 to 10 minutes until steak is cooked through. Carefully open packets, watch for steam. Warm rolls on grill.
- Serve steak and veggies in a hoagie roll.