Cheesy Artichoke Dip
This warm dip is the perfect beginning to a dinner of roasted chicken or a party with lots of different hors d’oeuvres. Serve it with seeded flatbread, crispy corn chips, or sliced sourdough baguettes.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts packed in water, drained
- ½ cup finely chopped onions
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In the bowl of a food processor combine artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, and grated Parmesan. Pulse until blended but still chunky. Transfer to an ovenproof serving dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbling. Let cool 10 minutes or more, and then serve.