Cheesy Bacon-Broccoli Quiche
Whether you serve it warm or chilled, this cheesy, bacon-enhanced quiche is sure to be the star of your next brunch, lunch or even dinner!
Serves: 6Prep: 35 minutesCook: 50 minutesTotal: 1 hour 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen broccoli and cheese sauce
- 3 slices turkey bacon
- 1⁄2 cup white mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 9” pie crust, prepped according to package directions
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup fat free or 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare broccoli and cheese sauce in microwave according to package directions; set aside to cool slightly.
- In nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook bacon, mushrooms and green onions until bacon is cooked through and mushrooms are tender.
- Scatter bacon mixture in bottom of pie shell; place pie shell on a baking sheet.
- In bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Stir in broccoli and cheese sauce and cheddar cheese.
- Pour mixture into pie shell; bake 35 to 45 minutes, or until center is just set and a knife blade comes out clean when inserted into the center of the quiche.
- Let cool at least 10 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving.