Cheesy Broccoli and Quinoa Chicken Meatballs
These easy meatballs combine hearty vegetables, filling quinoa and lean chicken for a delicious way to add extra nutrients to your meal.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 package (12 oz.) Traditional Favorites Broccoli Cuts, thawed and finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Ranch dressing or BBQ sauce, if desired
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, thoroughly mix chicken, broccoli, quinoa, cheese, egg, salt, onion powder and pepper. 2. Form mixture into 1½” balls. Arrange on prepared pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serve meatballs with ranch dressing or BBQ sauce if desired.