Cheesy Corn Dip
This dip tastes great fresh, but making it a day ahead improves the flavor. If you want it extra spicy, add a teaspoon or two of your favorite hot sauce for some extra zip.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup drained canned diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cans (11 oz.) sweet corn, drained
- 2 medium green onions, chopped
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- In a medium bowl combine all of the ingredients and mix well. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.