Cheesy Corn Soufflé
This is an easy comfort food dish. Change the cheese to whatever your favorite it, or try adding different herbs to change the flavor.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 4 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) creamed corn
- 1 package corn muffin mix
- 8 oz. low-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- pinch dried thyme
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Blend cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add in remainder of ingredients and beat until well blended.
- Spray a round baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour mixture into baking dish. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown.