Cheesy Crab and Artichoke Dip
Serve this hot dip with veggies, butter crackers, or pita chips for the ultimate in party appetizers.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 lb. fresh Dungeness crabmeat, drained and chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled and diced
- 1 1⁄2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend the mayonnaise and cream cheese together until smooth. Stir in the artichokes, crab, onion, 1 cup Parmesan, and scallion.
- Place in a shallow baking dish and top with the remaining 1⁄2 cup Parmesan. and heat in the oven for 10 minutes or until the internal temperature is at least 140°F.