Cheesy Crab Dip
Three different types of cheeses combine with delicate crab and fresh bread to make this recipe unforgettable. A perfect appetizer for any party or get-together, this Cheesy Crab Dip is a crowd pleaser.
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Dash of TABASCO® Sauce
- 1 can (6 oz.) crab meat
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar Jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup crispy onions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Whisk together cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in lemon juice, seasoning, pepper and hot sauce.
- Add in crab meat and remaining cheese, saving 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese to top dip with.
- Bake dip for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and top with remaining Parmesan cheese and crispy onions. Return to oven and broil for 2-3 minutes, until cheese is melted and onions are slightly browned.
- Serve with cubed fresh bread and/or crackers.