Cheesy Egg Cups
Refrigerate any leftover egg cups and the next morning you can heat them up in the microwave for a quick breakfast.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 10 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 Tbsp. minced scallion
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- In the bottom of the muffin cups, layer the cheese, then the garlic and scallions, and then the egg mixture to fill each muffin cup about 3⁄4 full. If you want, you can stir them up a bit with a fork to incorporate the eggs with the other ingredients.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Remove from the oven and cool in the pan for about 5 minutes, then remove to a plate or wire rack. Serve warm or cool completely and refrigerate for later. Reheat in the microwave for a quick breakfast.