Cheesy-Flavored Seasoned Popcorn
This seasoned popcorn will satisfy salty snack cravings anytime. Experiment with different herbs or try a sugar-and-spice blend.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- ¾ tsp. garlic powder
- ¾ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. ground sweet paprika
- ¼ tsp. dried thyme
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Measure the nutritional yeast, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, thyme, and black pepper into a small bowl and stir well to combine. Set aside.
- Place popcorn kernels into an air popper. Place a stockpot beneath the popcorn dispenser, turn appliance on, and wait until kernels have popped. Turn off popper and set aside.
- Drizzle the oil over the popcorn and toss well to coat. Once popcorn is thoroughly coated with oil, sprinkle with the seasoning mixture and stir vigorously for several minutes until completely coated.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container until serving.