Cheesy Fried Ravioli Skillet with Spring Peas and Asparagus
Showcase the flavors of spring with this comforting skillet meal.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 3 packages (9 oz.) refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
- 1 lb. asparagus, trimmed
- 1 cup shelled fresh spring peas
- 1 bunch scallions, minced
- 1⁄2 cup half and half
- 1⁄4 shredded provolone cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup French-fried onions
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped dill
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped chives
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- In a large, deep-sided skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté for 30-seconds until aromatic.
- Spread ravioli along the bottom of the pan and let the cook for 3 to 4 minutes, then flip quickly with a metal spatula and fry on the other side until golden brown.
- Add peas, asparagus, and scallions and sauté just until crisp-tender.
- Stir in half and half and sprinkle with provolone. Cover skillet, reduce heat to medium-low and cook just until cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with Parmesan, onions, chives and dill.