Cheesy Jalapeño Dip
This cheesy jalapeño dip is quick to put together and is sure to be a hit at your next gathering!
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 slices precooked bacon, chopped
- 2 packages (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Kroger® Sour Cream
- 4 jalapeños, seeds removed and chopped
- 2 cups Horizon® Organic Mexican Shredded Cheese
- 1⁄4 cup green onions, diced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the bacon, cream cheese, sour cream, jalapeños, cheese and green onion.
- Spread the mixture in an 8”x8” baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, then serve with crackers.
- Refrigerate leftovers.