Cheesy Meatball Cups
These Cheesy Meatball Cups are easy to make and a savory way to win over your hungry crowd!
Serves: 12Prep: 18 minutesTotal: 18 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 Cooked Perfect Italian Style Meatballs
- 1 can crescent dough, refrigerated
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄4 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray 12 regular size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Mix together cream cheese, Italian seasoning and ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Remove dough from can and flatten. Cut dough into 12 squares.
- Press squares into muffin pan cups.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture in the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Place a meatball on top of cheese and top each meatball with 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, or until golden brown.