Cheesy Ravioli Bake with Ground Turkey
Let your oven do most of the work tonight. After browning the turkey, you will just layer your ingredients and bake the dish to delicious, cheesy perfection.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 jar (43 oz.) Kroger Brand Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 1 bag (25 oz.) frozen Kroger Brand Cheese Ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chiffonade
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9”x13” baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook turkey until lightly browned. Add marinara sauce, stir until warm.
- In bottom of prepared dish, spread about 2 cups turkey mixture. Place layer of ravioli (about 4x5) over turkey, then spread 1 cup mozzarella. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 40 minutes; remove foil, continue baking 5-7 minutes, until cheese is golden.
- Serve with fresh basil and refrigerate leftovers.