Cheesy Sautéed Spinach
The combination of Parmesan and Asiago cheeses gives this dish a strong Italian flavor that’s sure to please a crowd.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup minced shallots
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen spinach, thawed
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup grated Asiago cheese
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Heat butter over medium-high heat and add garlic and shallots. Sauté for 3 minutes. Add thawed and drained spinach.
- Stir in Parmesan and Asiago cheeses and continue stirring until melted. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot.