Cheesy Scrambled Eggs
Try combining several cheeses to create your own favorite cheesy eggs.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl. Whisk until they are light yellow and mixed well.
- Add the milk, salt, pepper, and cheese to the eggs.
- Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Pour egg mixture into the heated skillet and let it cook. As the eggs start to set, use a spatula to break them up and turn them over.
- When eggs are cooked throughout and no longer runny, about 8 minutes, remove them from the skillet and serve.