Cheesy Steak Sliders
Good things come in small packages, and these mini cheese steak sandwiches are no exception! Serve them at your next party for big cheers from all your guests.
Serves: 12Prep: 2 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 17 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 white onion, sliced thin
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package Beef Shaved Steak
- 1 tablespoon Au Jus Gravy Mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 12 Sara Lee Artesano Bakery Rolls
- 12 slices Private Selection™ Provolone Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil; add pepper and onions and sauté for about 5 minutes until browned and softened. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In same skillet, heat remaining oil. When hot, add steak and spread to pan-sear. Once seared, flip steak and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- In small bowl, whisk together gravy mix and water. Pour over steak mixture and toss to coat. Remove skillet from heat and set aside.
- Open slider buns and arrange bottom halves on baking sheet. Place steak on each bun, followed by pepper/onion mixture. Top with cheese slice.
- Bake sliders for 5 minutes, until cheese melts. Remove from oven, top with remaining bun halves and serve.