Cheesy Twice-Baked Potatoes with Chives
Always a favorite and easy to make, these potatoes will warm the heart of any hungry person.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 3 Tbsp. sour cream
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Wash the potatoes and wrap in foil. Bake for about 30 minutes or until the potato is fork tender. Let cool slightly.
- Cut off a thin slice from the top of each potato, lengthwise, and discard. Being careful not to damage the potato shells, scoop out most of the potato flesh into a bowl. Mix with the sour cream, cheeses, salt, and pepper. Spoon the potato mixture into the potato shells.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and spray the tops with the cooking spray. Bake until tops are browned. Top with chives and parsley and serve hot.