Cheesy Zucchini Brunch Casserole
Eggplant, Brussels sprouts, or yellow squash could be used as an experimental alternative.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 8 oz. part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 large potato, peeled and shredded
- 2 Tbsp. seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and salt together. Fold in the mozzarella, zucchini and shredded potato.
- Toss breadcrumbs with butter and sprinkle over the top of the casserole. Bake for 45 minutes until the casserole is set and the top is golden brown.