CHEETOS® FLAMIN’ HOT® Chipotle Ranch Wings
If we had a wall of flame, these wings would make the cut. Drenched in a delicious chili sauce and then covered in Flamin’ Hot Chipotle Ranch CHEETOS®, they’ll turn up the heat at any party.
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 7 minutesTotal: 22 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bag (8.5 oz.) CHEETOS® Crunchy FLAMIN' HOT® Chipotle Ranch Cheese Flavored Snacks
- 2 cups Gochujang (red pepper paste)
- 2 cups rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 3 jalapeños, chopped
- 3 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mirin
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup cilantro
- Pinch of salt
- 5 pounds bone-in chicken wings
- Fryer oil
- Ranch dressing, to serve
- In blender or food processor, add red pepper paste, rice wine vinegar, pepper, soy sauce, jalapeños, cayenne pepper, mirin, lemon zest and juice, lime zest and juice, orange zest and juice, ginger, cilantro and salt. Puree; transfer to bowl.
- Clean blender. Blend CHEETOS® Crunchy FLAMIN' HOT® Chipotle Ranch into dust. Set aside.
- In cast-iron pan over medium-high heat, add fryer oil. Heat until oil reaches 300°F. Fry wings 7 minutes. Remove and transfer to paper towel-covered plate.
- In bowl with wing sauce, toss each wing to coat.
- Shower wings with CHEETOS® Crunchy FLAMIN' HOT® Chipotle Ranch dust.
- Serve with side of ranch dressing