Cherry Cola Cupcakes
This reintroduced sock-hop favorite taste is reborn in a cupcake. Top with whipped cream and a cherry for a sweet ending to a meal of grilled burgers and hot dogs.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) white cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups cherry-flavored cola
- 1 tub (12 oz.) ready-made frosting of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with paper baking cups. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine eggs, vanilla, cake mix, and cherry cola in a mixing bowl and mix well using an electric mixer. Bake for 20 minutes. Completely cool cupcakes before frosting.