Cherry Lime Vodka Slush
The alcohol keeps this drink mix from freezing solid, leaving an adults-only icy slush to cool you down on hot days.
Serves: 8Prep: 8 hours 10 minutesTotal: 8 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups pitted sweet cherries, fresh or frozen, thawed if frozen
- 3 cups Kroger Brand Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 12 ounces Kroger Brand Frozen Limeade Concentrate, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups vodka
- Sparkling water, for serving
- In blender, combine cherries and cranberry juice. Blend until smooth.
- In large freezer-safe container with lid, stir together pureed cherries, limeade and vodka.
- Place in freezer overnight or until mixture is frozen and slushy.
- Scrape slushy mixture into serving glasses. Top with sparkling water.
- Keep frozen.