Cherry Tomato Gazpacho
Add some chopped walnuts to each serving for some added crunch.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 2 Tbsp. walnut oil
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Place cucumber in a small bowl with walnut oil, pepper, and garlic. Stir to coat, cover bowl, and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Drain the cucumbers and place in a blender or food processor. Add the cherry tomatoes. Purée soup until smooth. Garnish each serving with yogurt and a drizzle of olive oil.