Cherry Tomatoes on the Side
This recipe is best with fresh cherry tomatoes in season, this dish is a great accompaniment to eggs.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ⅛ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat the oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add the tomatoes to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 4–5 minutes, moving the tomatoes around the pan several times.
- Toss the thyme on top and mix carefully with a spoon. Remove with a slotted spoon, sprinkle with Parmesan, and serve immediately.