Chia Apple Spice Pudding
This pudding is great warmed for breakfast or as an afternoon pick-me-up straight out of the fridge.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup full-fat coconut cream
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¾ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Mix coconut cream, maple syrup, and vanilla together in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a container with a lid, mix all the ingredients together and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Enjoy chilled or warmed slightly in the microwave. Top with a drizzle of coconut cream and a sprinkling of brown sugar.