Chia Chocolate Coconut Banana Parfait
This creamy and indulgent parfait is filled with good-for-you ingredients. Enjoy it for breakfast, a snack, or even dessert. You’ll want to make this one all the time!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup coconut milk, divided
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup, divided
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1⁄2 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. creamy all-natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate granola (such as Kind Dark Chocolate Whole Grain Clusters)
- In a small bowl, stir together 1⁄2 cup coconut milk, maple syrup and chia seeds. Set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and remaining coconut milk together. Transfer to a blender with oats, almond milk, and vanilla, blend until smooth.
- Spoon chocolate mixture into the bottom of 2 parfait glasses or mason jars. Top with peanut butter, bananas, and chia seed mixture. Garnish with granola.