Chia pudding is so simple and versatile, you can make it with just about any combination of ingredients. Try sunflower butter in place of coconut butter and 1⁄2 cup brewed coffee in place of 1⁄2 cup of the coconut cream.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 8 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup full fat coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp. granulated erythritol
- 1⁄4 cup coconut butter
- 3 Tbsp. chia seeds
- Put coconut cream, erythritol, and coconut butter in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a sealable container and add chia seeds. Shake to combine.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or until chia seeds have absorbed enough liquid to turn mixture into a pudding-like consistency. Serve chilled.