Chia Seed and Fruit Filled Oatmeal
This breakfast is fast to put together and is loaded with protein and fiber to keep you full until lunch. Plus, it’s perfect for the kids!
Serves: 2Prep: 5 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup Kroger® Old Fashioned Whole Grain Oats
- 2 cups Simple Truth™ Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth™ Black Chia Seeds
- 1⁄2 cup mango, pitted and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup peach, pitted and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- In a small saucepan, bring the oats, almond milk and chia seeds to a boil. Allow to cook for 5 minutes over medium heat. Stir occasionally.
- Divide oat mixture into two bowls and top each with equal amounts of mango, peach and raspberries.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.