Chia Seed PB Protein Bowl
This bowl is just like a peanut butter cup, but with chia mixed in. This simple twist on classic chia pudding is a perfect high-protein, plant-based snack.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 4 Tbsp. pure maple syrup, divided
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 Tbsp. sliced almonds
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, stir together chia seeds, almond milk, and 2 tablespoons syrup. Refrigerate for 15 minutes and allow to thicken.
- Place peanut butter in a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave until melted, about 15–25 seconds.
- Spoon chia seed mixture into serving bowl. Top with melted peanut butter, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, banana, almonds, and chocolate chips.