Chia Seed Pudding with Grapefruit
It’s easy to fall in love with chia seed pudding. The creamy pudding is packed with nutrients, but still tastes indulgent when lightly sweetened. Top with grapefruit for a refreshing snack or summer dessert.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup, divided
- 1 container (7 oz.) red grapefruit in juice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped pistachios
- In a medium bowl, stir together chia seeds, coconut milk, and 1 tablespoon syrup. Refrigerate for 15 minutes and allow to thicken.
- Spoon chia seed mixture into serving bowl. Top with grapefruit, drizzle with 1 tablespoon syrup. Sprinkle pistachios on top.