Chicken Alfredo Fettuccine Bake
It doesn’t get much easier, or tastier, than this. Put all of the ingredients (except the cheese) into a baking dish, bake covered for 35 to 40 minutes, sprinkle with cheese and bake for 10 more minutes.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 8 oz. gluten-free, dried fettuccine
- 1 cup water
- 1 jar (15 oz.) gluten-free Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 lb. cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (14 oz.) quartered artichokes, drained
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a medium baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the uncooked fettuccine, water, Alfredo sauce, chicken, artichoke hearts, and Italian seasoning to the prepared baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until the pasta is “al dente” and the sauce is bubbling up around the edges of the casserole dish. Stir well halfway through baking.
- Remove foil, sprinkle the top of casserole with Parmesan cheese, and bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes.