Chicken Almond Salad
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. minced onion
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. dry mustard
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup slivered, toasted almonds
- Combine sour cream, onion, vinegar, sugar, salt, mustard, black pepper, and hot pepper sauce in blender and process until well blended. Chill at least 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken with the celery and almonds. Add about 1⁄2 cup dressing and toss until blended. Refrigerate remaining dressing for later use.