To make this a really fast meal, use rotisserie chicken rather than cooking it yourself.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. rotini pasta
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 jar (15 oz.) Alfredo sauce
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté chicken until no longer pink, about 8 minutes. Add asparagus, peas, and sauce to the skillet and reduce heat to medium low. Simmer 10 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Add pasta to pan and toss to coat. Serve immediately.