Chicken and Orzo Pasta Salad
Pasta salad is a party must-have, and this one includes radicchio – a beautifully colored, slightly bitter leafy vegetable common in Italy.
Serves: 12Prep: 50 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 16 ounces Kroger® Orzo Pasta, cooked according to package instructions and cooled
- 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups radicchio, chopped
- 1 cup julienned sundried tomatoes in olive oil, drained
- Whisk together first 7 ingredients; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients. Toss with lemon dressing; adjust seasoning to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.