Chicken and Zoodle Stir-Fry
Zucchini noodles hold up great in a stir-fry…try this recipe with a fragrant and flavorful Chinese Five Spice Blend.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 Private Selection™ Sea Salt & Pepper Seasoned Chicken Breasts with Rib Meat
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons Private Selection™ Chinese Five Spice Blend
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 8 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Private Selection Raw & Unfiltered Wildflower Honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 ounces baby bella mushrooms, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrots
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 zucchini, spiralized into zoodles
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Green onion, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place frozen chicken on foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through (safe internal temperature 165°F).
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together Chinese Five Spice, ginger, 5 tablespoons olive oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey, lime juice and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil followed by mushrooms. Sauté 10 minutes or until browned. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In same skillet, add 1 tablespoon olive oil, bell pepper and carrot. Sauté 5-7 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute longer. Return mushrooms to skillet followed by zucchini zoodles and reserved sauce. Cook for 2 minutes until warm.
- Divide mixture between 4 bowls. Serve with sliced chicken overtop, and garnish with cilantro and green onion. Enjoy, refrigerating any leftovers.