Chicken, Apple, Celery, and Nut Salad
This very tasty version of a Waldorf salad tastes just as good with thinly sliced deli turkey. Serve it in a sandwich or wrap or over tender baby greens.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium green apple, cored and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- ½ cup walnut pieces, toasted
- Whisk the mayonnaise, lime, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Add the chicken, apple, celery, and walnuts, tossing to coat.