Chicken Bacon Ranch Pockets
These ranch-flavored crescent rolls are filled with a mix of chicken and bacon before being baked to golden, flaky perfection.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups cooked, shredded rotisserie chicken (safe internal temp. 165°F)
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled (safe internal temp. 145°F)
- 1⁄3 cup ranch dressing, plus more for brushing
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) crescent rolls
- Finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Position rack in center of oven; preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine chicken, bacon and ranch; set aside.
- Unroll crescent roll dough. Divide into 8 rectangles (pinch diagonal perforations together to smooth).
- In middle of each rectangle, place ½ cup chicken filling. Pull up corners of each to meet in middle and pinch to close. Place on baking sheet, seam-sides down. Gently flatten each to uniform thickness. Brush tops lightly with ranch, then sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until tops are browned and centers are firm, not doughy. Cool 5 minutes before serving. Refrigerate any leftovers.