Chicken BBQ Tortilla Pizza
Crush your pizza cravings with this tortilla pizza! It’s fast to put together and is perfect for a quick and warm meal.
Serves: 2Prep: 5 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 (8”) Mission Organics® Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grilled chicken breast, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce on each tortilla. Sprinkle ¼ cup of cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese over each tortilla.
- Toss the chicken breast with the remaining barbecue sauce and evenly divide on top of the pizza. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of red onion on each tortilla. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and cut into triangles.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.