Chicken Breasts with Orange Glaze
This is an excellent way to cook chicken. The flavors complement each other and make a delicious meal.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. marmalade
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1⁄2 lb. bone-in chicken breast, halved, skin removed
- 1 orange, sliced thinly, skin on
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked brown rice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix the marmalade, orange juice, soy sauce, hot pepper sauce, thyme, cardamom, and sesame oil. Paint the mixture on the chicken.
- Roast the chicken, surrounded by orange slices, on a medium baking pan for 35 minutes. Serve over rice.