Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
Using warm, toasty garlic bread as a bun, this hearty take on the classic Caesar salad is perfect for a quick weeknight meal.
Serves: 6Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutes
- 1 loaf (16 oz.) Kroger Brand Garlic Bread, prepared according to package instructions
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 leaf romaine hearts
- 1⁄4 cup Caesar dressing
- 1⁄4 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook chicken 7 to 9 minutes, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- On garlic bread, layer romaine, chicken, Caesar dressing and parmesan cheese.
- Cut loaf into 6 sandwiches.