Chicken Cauliflower Fried Rice
This dish tastes just like fried rice! But this version is made entirely with cauliflower rice, so you don’t have to worry about a carb crash later.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast (4 oz.), cut into small cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1" piece fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 3 scallions, diced
- 2 Tbsp. Bragg’s Aminos
- In a large wok or skillet, heat coconut oil over medium-high heat. Toss in chicken, garlic, and ginger. Stir-fry 8 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Add cauliflower rice and frozen vegetables. Stir-fry 10 minutes more. Remove from heat, stir in scallions and aminos, and serve.