Chicken Dippers with Two Sauces
This quick and easy dinner option for Trick or Treat night will satisfy the entire family! Kids love the familiar flavors, and the tangy, spicy sauces will capture any adult’s attention.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 packages (12 oz. each) boneless breaded chicken pieces
- 1 can (8 oz.) jellied cranberry sauce
- 2⁄3 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2⁄3 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Bake chicken pieces as directed on package.
- **For the Tangy Chili Sauce:** In a small saucepan combine the cranberry sauce and chili sauce. Heat over low heat, stirring until combined and thoroughly heated.
- **For the Sweet and Sour Sauce:** In a small saucepan combine the brown sugar, cornstarch, pineapple juice, vinegar and orange juice; mix well. Cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Serve hot chicken dippers with the warm sauces.