Chicken Enchilada Lasagna Bundles
Part enchilada and part lasagna, these individual roll-ups are packed with flavor.
- 12 (12 oz.) uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 can (4.5 oz.) Old El Paso® Chopped Green Chiles
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño peppers
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce, if desired
- 2 cans (10 oz. each) Old El Paso® Enchilada Sauce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 8 medium green onions, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup sour cream
- Additional sour cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches. Cook and drain noodles as directed on package.
- In medium bowl, mix enchilada sauce, chiles and tomato. Mix chicken, Monterey Jack cheese, onions and 1 cup sour cream.
- Spread about 1/2 cup sauce mixture in baking dish. Spread about 1 tsp. sauce mixture over each noodle; spread evenly with about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture. Roll up each noodle; place seam side down on sauce in dish. Spoon about 1 cup sauce over rolls. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Cover and bake 40 to 45 minutes or until hot in center. Heat remaining sauce in 1 1/2-quart saucepan; spoon over rolls. Top with additional sour cream and lettuce.