Chicken Enchilada Verde Stacks
Ready in less than half an hour, these enchilada-tostada hybrids are a fun and easy dinner the whole family will enjoy.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups green enchilada sauce, divided
- 4 cups shredded chicken, cooked (safe internal temp. 165°F), divided
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- Radishes, thinly sliced
- Shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- On two baking sheets, arrange 6 tortillas per sheet. Bake 5 minutes, until slightly crisp and lightly browned, but not dry.
- Line one baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay 4 crisped tortillas on paper. Top each with 2 tablespoons enchilada sauce, ½ cup chicken and 2 tablespoons cheese. Top each with second tortilla. Repeat layers of sauce, chicken and cheese. Top each with third tortilla, then 2 tablespoons sauce and 2 tablespoons cheese till you have 4 stacks with 3 tortillas each.
- Bake 5 minutes, until cheese is melted. Top each with radishes and cilantro. Serve immediately with lettuce on side. Refrigerate any leftovers.