Serve these fajitas with a side of Spanish rice.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- ½ Tbsp. grated lime zest
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- ¾ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp. garlic salt
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, sliced into strips
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 medium white onion, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 8 flour tortillas (8"), warmed
- 8 lime wedges
- In a large bowl, combine the lime juice, zest, chili powder, salt, cumin, black pepper, and garlic salt. Whisk in the olive oil.
- Combine the chicken with the marinade. Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat wok over medium heat and add the vegetable oil. Once the oil is hot, add garlic, onions, and bell peppers. Cook until lightly browned, approximately 3–4 minutes. Push the vegetables to the side of your wok.
- Add the chicken. Stir-fry until chicken is cooked through. Transfer the chicken and vegetables to a platter and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with tortillas and lime wedges.