Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard Sauce
Serve these fingers with a chopped romaine or green leafy salad and a baked potato, for a tasty, kid-friendly meal.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. chicken breast tenders
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¾ cup low-fat milk
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper.
- Place the panko in a shallow bowl. Place milk in a shallow bowl and dip chicken into it. Move the tenders into panko mixture. Coat well. Place chicken on waxed paper.
- Heat oil in skillet and pan-fry chicken strips until golden brown.
- Mix together the honey and Dijon mustard to prepare sauce. Serve chicken with sauce.